What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- We require users to supply personal information, when submitting an enquiry to us. This includes name, address, telephone numbers, email address.
- We may also ask you to provide us with additional contact information, in order to provide you with additional site functionality and further correspondence about our products and services.
What Do We Do With the Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you provided by requesting information from us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
Who Do We Share the Information With and Your Choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
This process may include sending personal information to a third party company. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection by such companies.
If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for either of these purposes you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a piece of text, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive (via your browser). Once agreed, your browser adds that text in a small file. A cookie helps analyse web traffic or helps the use of our online chat facility and interactive devices. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly adhered to. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies - those files are stored as part of your Internet browser.
You can also chat online (when available) with one of our online operators which can help to answer any queries and arrange appointments. The facility displays a button at the top of the screen, you can engage at your discretion.